BPM v1.0 is a ready for use compact EMG/ECG/EEG module, designed for registration and measurement body biopotentials.
Very easy to use with such microcontrollers as Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and Teensy. To receive a signal, it is enough to power the device with a voltage of 5V (no more than 5.5V) and connect the output signal to a ADC.
We provide free libraries for using BPM v1.0 with Arduino, Teensy, Raspberry Pi and STM32, also we provide sketches for visualisation signals by Python and Matlab. Features:
Note: this product is NOT a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat medical conditions.
- Operate voltage is 4.5 - 5.5 V. Typical 5.0 V.
- Low supply current 3 mA.
- Two analog output channels: OUT_3.3V in the range 0 - 3.3 V and OUT_5V in range 0 - 5 V.
- Base gain is 1000 V/V, can be increased by 8 additional Gain Selections: x1, x2, x4, x5, x8, x10, x16 or x32 V/V
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) gain selection.
- 8 - 100 Hz filter.
- Dry skin contact.
- Silver electrodes (galvanically deposited on a copper base).
- Wire length ~ 50 cm
- Libraries for Arduino, STM32, Raspberry Pi and Teensy
- Examples of sketches for signal visualisation by Python and Matlab