Multisensor wireless EMG system MYOstack will give you wide opportunities in the field of wireless EMG signal registration. Registration of the activity of nine muscle groups at the same time, wireless signal transmission via Wi-Fi up to 200 meters, the compactness of the modules, ease of installation and configuration - all this makes the system an indispensable tool for actual tasks of robotics and sports.
The MYOstack is an open platform that will allow you to create a smart bracelet for computer gesture control, make a smart muscle activity monitor for sports, track physical activity during the day, robotic arm control, and much, much more!
The system has everything you need to register and transmit the signals to external devices:
- wireless sender and receiver included (based on ESP32)
- we provide the software for visualization and recording of EMG signals (Python)
- allows you to receive high quality signals generated by muscle contractions
- each EMG module is equipped with a mechanical signal gain control that allows you to set the most optimal parameters for the sensor within the framework of the problem being solved.
- Size of 1 module: 37.8⨯13.0⨯6.0 mm
- Operate voltage is 3.3 - 5.5 V. Typical 5.0 V.
- Digital signal:
- I2C interface. Supported modes: 100kHz, 400kHz and 3.4MHz
- 12 bit resolution
- maximum sampling rate 188.9 kHz
- support for up to 9 modules on one I2C bus - I2C address is fixed (set at the production stage). Address options: 1010000; 1010001; 1010010; 1010011; 1010100; 1010101; 1011000; 1011001; 1011010
The set includes:
- Mechanical gain adjustment: 1-10 thousand V / V.
- 10 - 200 Hz filter.
- Dry skin contact.
- Stainless steel electrodes
• Modules (4, 6 or 9 pcs. Depending on your choice)
• Wires for connecting modules to each other
• 2 wires for connecting modules (length of each wire - 1m)
• Sender and receiver for wireless signal transmission, based on ESP32
• Circular connector for connecting modulesNOTE: this product is NOT a medical device and should not be used to diagnose or treat medical conditions.